Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Cuba
11,204,735 Historical Site....
Cathedral Of Havana One of the first buildings to be restored was the Cathedral of Havana. It was constructed in the 18th century by the Jesuit order Bodies Of Water.. Language....
Spanish.! Capital... Havana.! Facts On The Flag Of Cuba.! The red triangle symbolizes the blood shed in the fight for freedom from Spain. The blue stripes stand for Cuba's three provinces. Bay Of Pigs. Caribbean Sea. Bay Of Nipe Five Facts On Cuba Butterfly Jasmine is the official Flower of Cuba. The national Bird of Cuba is the Tocororo , or the Cuban Trogon. The National tree of Cuba is the Royal Palm. Fidel Castro, the brother of Raul Castro, (The past Cheif of State), Is now the Cheif of State after his brother died. The Cauto River is the longest river in Cuba.