Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Inca art
was a large jar called a aryballu that had a large base and a cone like neck. The Incas made many statues most were of lamas that they used for sacrifices and to show off there skill.All statues of women were offerings to there gods.Most statues were made of silver and gold.Sadly most Inca statues were melted down by the spanish for their lust of silver and gold Inca Craftsmen achieved high honer because of arts and crafts. Metal workers make ornaments,tools,&gold.They sculpted items from varies metals. Bronze and copper were only used for blades and knives. Thank you for watching our !
We hope you enjoyed our information about some of the many art works that the incas made. By Most of the pottrey was destroyed because it was appalling to christian sensiblites of spaniards.