Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Comforts for Kids
Transcript of Comforts for Kids
53,969 in Florida
5,000 in our district
1,100 in Martin County By:
Tammy Bernhardt WHY? To give incoming foster kids a bag of comfort items:
Book STATISTICS Most kids come into foster care with nothing but the clothes on their backs THE PLAN SETTING UP MY PROJECT I TALKED WITH THE COMMUNITY OUTREACH COORDINATOR OF UNITED FOR FAMILIES.
UNITED FOR FAMILIES IS OUR LOCAL FOSTER CARE AGENCY. FINDING A VENUE I TALKED TO MY PASTOR AND HE AGREED TO LET ME USE THE CHURCH'S LOBBY TO DO MY CAMPAIGNING. PROMOTIONS FLYERS
TWITTER WORKING THE CROWD I STOOD AT MY COLLECTION BOX EVERY WEEKEND FOR THREE WEEKS AND ANSWERED ANYONE'S QUESTIONS. MY RESULTS HUNDREDS OF ITEMS WERE DONATED AND WE RAISED $1,440! WE ARE ABLE TO MAKE MORE THAN FIFTY BACKPACKS TO GIVE TO KIDS COMING INTO FOSTER CARE! PICTURES