Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Simon
a Sustainable manner 66% Said they would play "Street Simon" if given the chance.
Simon attracts a diverse audience:
People between the ages of 12 - 45 highly enjoyed playing the game. User Study Making the system durable to heat, water and pressure. System Diagram Technological Challenges Generating enough electricity to power a traffic light. Online connection between 2 Simons (using Bluetooth\Wi-Fi) The Watched Pot Syndrome (Block, George, & Reed, 1980) Angst and Time Uncertainty Game will lower time uncertainty and angst! Interpersonal Synchrony Increases Affiliation (Hove & Risen, 2009) Interpersonal Synchrony and Activation of Mirror Neurons- EEG Study (Tognoli, Lagarde, DeGuzman, & Kelso, 2007) Mirror Neuron and Empathy – fMRI study (Carr et al., 2003) Synchronization and Empathy Let's See the Demo! Doron