Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
What is an Entrepreneur?
Transcript of What is an Entrepreneur?
Find Your Niche Be Inventive Adaptability Open to Change
Separate from pack
Always Look Forward Learn from mistakes "Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning"
-Bill Gates and go with it Education? Programs are being implemented all around the world in schools to help make a suitable environment for entrepreneurs to continue to grow. Self Relient have a purpose Entrepreneur? self-reliant visionary resourceful timing is everything lucky ambitious Networking Skills Communicators
Leaders Undertake economic risk
to create new ventures,
exploit new technology or innovative process that generatres value to others. determined Entrepreneurs come in all
shapes and sizes listen understand action oriented What is an Is this Entrepreneurial? "Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life."
- Confucius Passionate Think Differently decision makers Ray Beson Steve Jobs Bethenny Frankel Christopher Columbus Elon Musk American engineer, entrepreneur and philanthropist best known for co-founding PayPal, SpaceX and Tesla Motors. He is currently the CEO and CTO of SpaceX, CEO and Product Architect of Tesla Motors and Chairman of SolarCity. Explorer, colonizer, and navigator. Completed four voyages across the Atlantic Ocean that led to general European awareness of the American continents in the Western Hemisphere. Those voyages initiated the process of Spanish colonization, which foreshadowed the general European colonization of the "New World." An American natural foods chef, CEO of Skinny Girl, television personality, and author. Steve Jobs is the CEO of Apple, which he co-founded in 1976. Steve also co-founded and was the CEO of Pixar Animation Studios, Pixar merged with The Walt Disney Company in 2006 and Steve now serves on Disney's board of directors. Front man of the Western swing band Asleep at the Wheel, accomplished producer, and founding member of the Rhythm and Blues Foundation, which raises money to help aging R&B artists.The group has released more than 20 albums and earned 9 Grammy awards. Creating something new
is key breaking out from
the crowd sets you
apart from the crowd key to continued entrepreneurship important to find people
willing and able to help