Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of reference e-books
Many teacher count them as a 'book' for your research papers
They contain full citations, so your bibliography is easy
They are available 24/7 through the library Blackboard page
Everyone can access them at once - perfect if you are doing a group project
Why use them?
The GVRL reference e-bookself
How do I access them?
make sure you are in 'Community'
Go to the Library Blackboard site.
Select 'Reference eBooks 2017 -
2018' from the blue navigation bar on the left.
navigation by subject
The password for the Gale library is 'ndplibrary'
The password for the Salem
libraries is 'ndplibrary21286'
There are two eBook libraries to search: GVRL and Salem
Type your term into
the search box.
See the citation tab
under the image of the book
This video was made before the 2017 update - things may look slightly different, but the passwords and the way you search is the same.