Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of reference e-books
Many teacher count them as a 'book' for your research papers
They contain full citations, so your bibliography is easy
They are available 24/7 through the library Blackboard page
Everyone can access them at once - perfect if you are doing a group project
Why use them?
The GVRL reference e-bookself
How do I access them?
make sure you are in 'Community'
Go to the Library Blackboard site.
Select 'Reference eBooks 2015 -
2016' from the blue navigation bar on the left.
navigation by subject
The password for the Gale library is 'ndplibrary'
The password for the Salem
libraries is 'ndplibrary21286'
There are two eBook libraries to search: GVRL and Salem
Type your term into
the search box.
See the citation tab
under the image of the book