Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Taxonomy is the science of classification of organisms. Biol
Transcript of Taxonomy is the science of classification of organisms. Biol
The important unit of life on Earth is what biologists refer to as the species. the concept of a natural unit for classification is critical to the biological scienc, biologists are far from agreeing on its definition, and the meaning of a species may vary depending on the type of biologist you question.
species is a population whose members are able to interbreed freely under natural conditions and who do not breed with other species. Although there are exceptions to and difficulties with this definition
A species is a unit of classification that refers to a population (group) or series of populations (group) of closely related and similar organisms.