Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
Transcript of The Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
•The complex covers an area of 22,412 m2
•33,000 tons of steel and 250,000 m3 of concrete were used. They lay on 6,500 foundation piles
•The courtyard has a total of 1,048 columns
•A total of 82 domes belong to the mosque
•The main dome is the largest mosque dome in the world: 85 meters high with a diameter of 32.8 meters.
•Some 41,000 worshippers can be accommodated in the mosque, 7,126 in the main prayer hall. Fun Facts A video of the daily life of a mosque worker