Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
health science 1
Transcript of health science 1
BY: Salma Tariq
Amy Paneda http://catalog.csus.edu/12-14/programs/hlsc.html What Is Health Science? Three main branches Thank You! Health Science Students pursue a concentration of courses leading to a degree with specialization and job skills applicable to community settings, health care administration, occupational health and safety, and other health related fields. *Health care Administration
~field relating to leadership, management and administration of hospitals, hospital networks and health care system
~works with define communities to identify and resolve public health problems, promotes well beings
*Occupational health and safety
~conditions and factors that effect the wellbeing of employees and any other place in the workplace * varies
*outpatient care facility coordinator
*dental office coordinator
*nursing home administrator
* public policy outlook
health care administration professors Typical day/ career *Many career choices (find employment fairly easy)
*You can be working with patients or behind the scenes
*Very similar to nursing; (This can be Plan B if Plan A does not work out)
*Overall goal is like any other health care profession; bettering the lives in our community when it comes to their health. *Similar to nursing
*one of the most highest program in Northern California
*can be involved in class and field experience
*many job opportunities
*could be my #2 plan
*it’s a impacted major
*not many interaction with patients
*filling out paper work *Broad opportunities
*Behind the scene *Annual Salary
*pay has a wide range
*Different aspects that deal with health care.
* You're not bound to only the hands on patient care. http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=occupational+health+and+safety&tbs=dfn:1&tbo=u&sa=X&ei=xld0UN_QD6foiwKwhIGwCg&sqi=2&ved=0CBwQkQ4&fp=1&biw=1366&bih=677&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&cad=b
http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=occupational+health+and+safety&tbs=dfn:1&tbo=u&sa=X&ei=xld0UN_QD6foiwKwhIGwCg&sqi=2&ved=0CBwQkQ4&fp=1&biw=1366&bih=677&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&cad=b Works Cited