Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Copy of Case Study 3-3: Dispensers of California, Inc.
Transcript of Copy of Case Study 3-3: Dispensers of California, Inc.
Dispensers of California, Inc. PETER HYNES creator/inventor of a new and improved commercial paint spray patented his product with 16 years legal life remaining exploitation of his patent commercially, but no funds his friends offered to invest in a new corporation with a $200,000 capitalization before investing, prepare a...
profit plan projecting the company's revenues and expenses for the initial year of operation
end-of-first-year (INCOME STATEMENT) BALANCE SHEET QUESTIONS 1. How might Hynes and the investors use the profit-plan in managing the business?
2. How might this projected transactions impact the company's balance sheet?
3. Hynes made a number of accounting decisions. Do you agree with these decisions? Thank you! Retained Earnings Retained Earnings