Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Case Study 3-3: Dispensers of California, Inc.
Transcript of Copy of Case Study 3-3: Dispensers of California, Inc.
Dispensers of California, Inc. PETER HYNES creator/inventor of a new and improved commercial paint spray patented his product with 16 years legal life remaining exploitation of his patent commercially, but no funds his friends offered to invest in a new corporation with a $200,000 capitalization before investing, prepare a...
profit plan projecting the company's revenues and expenses for the initial year of operation
end-of-first-year (INCOME STATEMENT) BALANCE SHEET QUESTIONS 1. How might Hynes and the investors use the profit-plan in managing the business?
2. How might this projected transactions impact the company's balance sheet?
3. Hynes made a number of accounting decisions. Do you agree with these decisions? Thank you! Retained Earnings Retained Earnings