Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Periodic Report
3. Organize tasks so you can report them logically. Once lists are complete, categories of tasks become subheadings under a major heading. Organize so the reader can find important information easily.
5. For the introduction, develop an overview that briefly presents the highlights of the report. Mention each idea included in a major heading. Also state the reporting period, the time of which the document describes activities or progress.
6. For the body, compose a section for each activity category or type of work undertaken during the reporting period, with section heading and sometimes subheadings organized from most important to least important.
7. In the conclusion, highlight any key ideas and refer to the next report.
8. Check the accuracy, particularly in statistics and names.
9. Use lists, numbered or set in columns, whenever possible to ensure easier reading.
10. Divide long discussions into paragraphs to reflect groups of idea