Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Literary Devices in The Five People You Meet in Heaven
Transcript of Literary Devices in The Five People You Meet in Heaven
Situational irony- When something happens and the results are different then expected or wanted. Examples from the book: We know Eddie will die before he knows he will. (pgs. 1-18) http://www.mortgagecomputer.com/img/place/rocket_sm.jpg http://pilgrim.ceredigion.gov.uk/utilities/action/act_download.cfm?mediaid=5453 http://markw.us/images/piano.jpg "he cursed his father for dying and for trapping him in the very life he'd been trying to escape;" (pg. 128) "Holding anger is a poison." (pg. 141) "The whirring of a small biplane, dragging an ad from its tail." (pg. 14)