Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Mindfulness
Is a state of active, open attention on the present.
When you're Mindful, you observe your thoughts and feelings from a distance, without judging them good or bad.
is a form of meditation designed to develop the skill of paying attention
to our inner and outer experiences with acceptance, patience, and compassion.
Are You Mindful?
Choose one of the following answers for each of the questions
Often, Sometimes, Rarely, Never
1. Throughout the day I am aware of my own thoughts and mood
2. I notice how my body responds to stressful situations
3. I get frustrated easily
4. I like to eat in front of the television or computer
5. When someone is telling me about their problems, I feel drawn into the conversation
6. I like taking time to enjoy my meals
7. When I enjoy nature, I don't do much thinking
8. When I'm talking to another person, I feel like I'm observing our conversation from a distance
9. I enjoy playing with animals/pets
10. I try to spend my free time in nature
11. I meditate or use relaxation techniques
12. I lose myself in my thoughts thinking about the past or the future
13. I like doing most things fast
14. Time goes very quickly for me
What's the Best
Practice for Me?
Answer True or False to the following questions.
I feel guilty whenever I take a break
It's hard for me to concentrate because I try to do too many things at once
People sometimes say I should slow down
I don't tend to get a lot of exercise
It's hard for me to relax because my mind is always busy
People sometimes say I worry too much
I hold onto grudges for a long time
It's hard for me to forgive myself when I make a mistake
People sometimes say my standards are too high
Complete this sentence. My mind is like a/an:
Endless to-do list
Ping-Pong ball, bouncing from thought to thought
Courtroom. I'm constantly judging who's right and who's wrong
5 Minutes of
The Power of