Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Science(project)
there are different ways to make solar energy than just panels for example:
Sunlight is limited at times
requires a lot of space
weather can effect quality such as clouds
The wires inside the panels Turns the DC power into AC power.
after the power is in the wires.THe power goes to the circut.
When you turn on the switch the power comes on.
Doesnt cause pollution
we'll have access as long as the sun lives
Reduces on non renewable energy
good for remote locations
by Jack Wright,Logann Galle,
Kiara Cummings & Rachael Frost
Light --> Electric
The sun hits the silicion panels with photons(particles of sunlight)which conducts power and travels down the wires.
Kramer junction facitity
solar panels are made up of A bunch of silicon cells joined together to form a circuit.
largest in u.s
created a transparent solar cell that can go on a phone for unlimited power when exposed to sunlight
the photons or particles of sun hit the electrons within the panel hitting them and creating a flow of electrons