Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Classroom Scavenger Hunt
Transcript of Classroom Scavenger Hunt
better, we are going to begin with a Scavenger Hunt!
First item, Locate the White Board. When you locate it, write your name on the board Welcome to Miss Davis' Classroom! Step 2 Next locate the reading center. Pick out a book you would to read this year. Each desk has a folder
on it. Look for your folder and this will be your seat! Step 3 Find your Desk Walk around the room and locate the Homework Folder
and pencil sharpener in the room. Walk around Locate the Classroom Rules.
Write them down on a sheet
of paper from your folder. Classroom Rules You completed your
Welcome to Third Grade! The End