Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Making Learning Connected
Transcript of Making Learning Connected
Connected Learning: NWP 2013
Cycle 1: Introductions
- What are "makes"
Make, Share, Reflect on the
design principles of
Make, Share, Reflect on the learning principles of Connected Learning
Make, Share, Reflect on the values of Connected Learning
Make, Share, Reflect while envisioning Connected Learning forward
Make, Share, Reflect –
Who are you?
share via web tools on twitter, g+, make bank
As you create and compose this week, we invite you to think about these questions:
How is what you create driven by your interests?
How is your learning and making supported by peers?
How is your learning, and making connected to larger systems?
Create a Map
1. Your learning experience
2. Create a literal map to tell a story
3. Map important connections
4. Go on a "learning Walk"
London Tube map, remixed as a learning map
Travels mapped through letters
Connected Learning: An Agenda for Research and Design
Reflect with Me Make Hacks
Hack our past Make Cycles, and make your own Makes! New to the Make Bank? Explore it on the #clmooc website! How about a...
#credomap: Where do you beliefs come from in the literal sense?
#F5FVine: Make a 6-second video of your top 5 take-aways from each completed Make Cycle of #clmooc.
#6wordtoymeme: Hack a toy into looking like a meme, caption it according to the meme's convention, and share it with the community!
#F2FHangout: Forget the digital and brunch with your buddies. Discuss connected learning. And whatever you do, do not make a digital representation of it.
#clmooclearningmap: Chad Sansing has created a re-mixable Thimble version of Sara Green’s Tube Map. She also provided the raw images in a PowerPoint slide so you could create your own system of connections. Take a stab at remixing the map to make your own #clmooclearningmap.
The What and Why of Connected Learning
1. What has making, hacking, mapping, and stating our beliefs accomplished for us?
2. How do these practices and the principles of Connected Learning fit into our individual and collective imaginations?
3. What might we plan to do next?
A. Make a Plan
B. Remix #clmooc with educators, youth
C. Connect with a community
Receive a Badge
Adapted from a Presentation by
Your on-line presence
Who are you based on your ten(10) most listened to songs on you iPod.