Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Karl lagerfeld
- was born in German in 1933
- One of the most influential designers in the world Chanel - french fashion house
- Coco Chanel original founder
- started making more modern clothes
for women Most famous products Before After uniform - sunglasses
- black and white
- hair in ponytail
- high collar shirt
- suit & silver jewellry - Head-designer of Chanel
- Created for the Fashion House a more modern look after Coco Chanel
- Works also as photographer