Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Jonah
When fine gold lost its luster
and I had no breath,
when the precious gold had altered,
and waters closed over my head,
sons once worth their weight
and pots of clay the work of hands,
I called on the LORD from the depths.
“I can’t look,” he says, that’s good,
seed coats spin the form.
A hand reached out, retrieved the flame
of words that came from arms.
Spray water, shake, the shells fall off,
the egg is born.
You might be simple enough
to give up life to live
an image of being wrong.
Give up pleading,
deflate the line.
Do you want to live
Change is an act of forgetting.
Walk a Kiln
Four men walked a fire house
with cries an octave up.
Chord notes, head voice unuttered get
a man to bypass thought.
Off with the hat, hair, eyes, skin, teeth,
Lay hands upon the tinge,
be incandescent, kindle light,
that’s how to walk in kilns.