Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Teacher Collaboration Feedback Tool
Transcript of Teacher Collaboration Feedback Tool
When: During your collaboration time
On our collaboration journey together...
Purpose for the Feedback
Inform future professional development and support
Use results to plan our next steps in teacher collaboration
Our purpose for collaborating was to improve student success and instruction using what we know about our students (data) and our teaching expertise
Discussion of the continuum
Individually anonymously give feedback about your collaboration experience