Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
How Internet Marketing helps your real estate business
Transcript of How Internet Marketing helps your real estate business
1. What is Internet marketing?
2. Why using Internet marketing?
3. How to use Internet marketing on your Real Estate business?
What is Internet marketing?
Internet marketing, or online marketing, refers to advertising and marketing efforts that use the Web and e-mail to drive direct sales via e-commerce as well as sales leads from Web sites or emails
Why using Internet marketing?
How to use Internet Marketing for your Business?
3. Social Media: facebook, twitter, Linked IN, Google +, Pinterest,
Social Media Marketing
e-commerce Web sites,
affiliate marketing Web sites
promotional or informative Web sites
online advertising on search engines
organic search engine results via search engine optimization (SEO)
Advertising and promotional marketing efforts via e-mail messages to current and prospective customers
Viral marketing efforts via social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Digg, ...
The power of W.O.M
Cheap, almost free
Wide spread, viral
Expensive more competitve
Less reach to customers
1. Growing popularity
2. Main communication tool of the future
3. Breakthrough advantages for marketers as compare to the old media
Emails - Newsletters
Provide information on the project
Platform where customers can register their interest.
Affiliating websites: advertising banner
Weekly blog posts
Customer register management
Draft newsletters that do not end up in customer's spam inbox
Send the newsletters regularly, eg. 2 per week
Manage auto-response mechanism
Manage subscription list every month
Inform customers with updated information from the project's website
Build relationship with customers via regular correspondence
Get customers to know about different events of the project.
Fast updates on what's new in the project to the customers
Platform for actual interactive conversation with prospective customers
Gain more credibility from clients as people tend to trust recommendations from friends
Expand network of referals
Set up various social media that have sufficient information about the project
Daily posts to keep your social network's pages engaging
Manage replies to customer promptly
Thank you for your attention and all the best for your business.
The choice is yours.
Be left behind
Being at the forefront to approach your future tech-sawvy customers
ITS ALWAYS A JOURNEY,
NOT A DESTINATION
EVOLUTION OF COMMUNICATION