Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Group Life Forum 2013-05-08
Transcript of Group Life Forum 2013-05-08
7 to 4 Current strategy: 1. Cell
7. Leadership Partners involved in group LIFE Strategy 2013 A - B 58% Partners actively involved in Groups: All in groups: Services: 2010 2010 2011 2012 morning evening fusion Where we are? Where we want to be? How to get there? Campus specific
Group Life Summit
Family focus Be in or lead Bucket & Flow Marketing Holistic Approach 2013 Initiatives: Campus focus - Cluster Group Life Day
GLF - Goal: 75% of Partners (2x in 2013)
Group Life Summit - CCC 2010 2011 2012 Analysis: Bloem without Bloem 2010 2011 2012 2010 2011 2012 Clear creative concentrated 1 2 3 of partners involved in group life 75% concentrated 1 clear 2 creative 3 what we have done isn't working we need intentional FOCUS grow go Connect Care campus city quality relationship God People Support
Accountability grow go Connect Care campus city 1. Cell
+ Support = CELL
+ Leadership = MINISTRY
+ Outreach = INTEREST
= TRAINING CELL TRAINING INTEREST MINISTRY Prophet
Holy Spirit Evangelist
Wholeness Where City Changers . & care connect