Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Photosyntesis
The 5 steps to photosynthesis
Photosynthesis is a process used by plants and other organisms to convert light energy, normally from the sun, into chemical energy that can be used to fuel the organisms' activities
By: Jonah, Tony, Ivan, Corey
How Photosynthesis works
Light and Carbon dioxide
are taken in
Solar energy is absorbed by chlorophyll in PS II.
The energy splits water to oxygen gas,
hydrogen ions (H+) and free electrons
Electrons travel to PSI which then converts NADP+ to NADPH.
The hydrogen ions move through the ATP Synthesis
ATP Synthesis + H+ ions convert ADP to ATP
video about photosynthesis
Oxygen is released
Magic School Bus