Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Violence
Let's start ! But where does it begin?
What makes us people violent ? Self-control How easy is it for us to lose control ?
What is it that drives them to lose it? Where does it come from ? Violence because of others. Are all people violent ? We try to resolve problems by talking and
that violence has to do with“other people”.
...but is it ? Thanks for listening ! Everywhere is violence. Yes, we are born violent. By Hong, Ayesha, Rabina & Myrthe Prejudice (vooroordeel) Oops...this path leads us to nowhere !
So stop judging.