Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Richmond/Delta Heritage Fair
Transcript of Richmond/Delta Heritage Fair
email@example.com Carol Ballard, Delta Fair Coordinator 604-946-9322
firstname.lastname@example.org Educational Learn Engage History Awards Meaningful Culture Different Share Preserve Community 1. Students research and make project displays How Does it all Work? 2. Small class/school fairs are held 3. Projects presented at the regional fair 4. Students will be interviewed, and go on fieldtrips 5. Five or Six projects are chosen to represent at the provincial level Provincial Fair? Exceptional projects at the regional fair will be chosen to attend a Provincial Fair in BC. Everyone has a chance to be chosen for this unique experience! Join Heritage Fair today! Fair date: May 3-4, 2013 Feel free to ask questions! By Monica Yao, Grade 8, Heritage Fair Alumnus