Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Night
Rising Action #1
Elie's father dies in the smokestacks.
Change generates additional change
They are moved to different concentration camps as the russians come.
they are put into ghettos then into smaller ghettos.
They are sent to the Auschwitz sub-camp Buna when the Russians come.
Rising Action #4
They are forced to march farther into Germany.
the nazis are rounding up Jews to kill
the resistance takes control of the camp.
Protagonist vs. Antagonist
Elie Weisel vs. the Nazis
Kye Kuhn : I rate this book 5/5
Nathan Mauk: 4/5 the ending could have had more detail.
Nathan McGlone: I rate the book 5/5. It was crazy hearing what happened during the Holocaust and how the people were treated.
Chase Orndoff: 4/5
Parker Renick: 4/5 It is a great book and I felt attached to the characters, but the ending felt a little bit lacking.
Buchenwald was about to be liquidated.
The characters are in a concentration camp, and they could be killed at any moment
The officer that counts the Jews everyday was late.
they are then put into trains and cars then taken away to concentration camps.
Sounds of War
April 30, 2012