Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Frozen Figurative Language
Transcript of Frozen Figurative Language
The sky is not dark, so she can't sleep
She is giving the human characteristic of being awake to the sky
Why: Olaf is dreaming about summer, but he does not know that he would melt
" Winter's a good time to stay in and cuddle but put me in summer and I'll be a ...... happy snowman!"
"She's ice cold"
"The wind is howling like the swirling storm inside"
It is comparing the wind to her emotions
Her emotions are going crazy inside her, much like the wind.
It is comparing her temperature to ice without using the words "like" or "as"
She is very cold
"The snow glows white on the mountain tonight, not a footprint to be seen. A kingdom of isolation and it looks like I'm the queen."
The quote is painting a mental picture of the mountain in your head
The mountain has no one but her on it