Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Starbucks
Starbucks is in the food industry, and sells things such as coffee, bagels, etc.
The first Starbucks opened in 1971 in Seattle, Washington. The main goal of Starbucks was; 'to share great coffee with our friends and help to make the world a little bit better!'
Years in Business
Starbucks has been making people happy for almost 30 years!
Howard Schultz is the CEO of Starbucks, who had his first cup of Starbucks, ten years after it had opened in Seattle. Schultz went to college at Northern Michigan University and graduated with a bachelors degreee in communications.
Number of Employees
As of recently, the estimated total of employees is 182,000 around the world.
The Starbucks Headquarters are located in Seattle, Washington.
Company Forecast and Stock Exchange
Starbucks exchange is on NASDAQ and their forecast is looking very bright, expecting the sales range to go up to $4.7B in the first quarter of 2015.
There are 87,000 possible drink combinations.
Starbucks uses 2.3 billion paper cups a year.
One Grande size of Starbucks coffee cup contains 4 times more caffeine than one can of Red Bull.