Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Stellaluna
Fitting in with Friends Worksheet 1.Why couldn’t Stellaluna just fly away with her mother when the owl attacked?
2. How does Stellaluna adapt to the habits of her new family, the birds?
3.Is it ok that Stellaluna acted like a bird when she was with the bird family? Why or why not?
4.Can we be friends with people who are different from us? Why or why not? When the owl attacked the bat, who was the predator and who was the prey? Why did Stellaluna agree to follow the bird rules? Why did Stellaluna say she would never eat another bug? What did we learn about bats?
What might happen next in the story? Janell Cannon * clambered * babble * anxious * peculiar * megachiroptera * microchiroptera "Her baby wings were as limp and useless as wet paper" onomatopoeia What happened that made Stellaluna feel embarrassed? Why did Pip, Flitter, and Flap fly home without Stellaluna? Why did Stellaluna believe that her bird friends could fly at night? Look back at essential questions http://museumca.org/caves/onli_echo_big_brown.html