Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Why Do You Still Smoke?
Transcript of Why Do You Still Smoke?
Oakland University Field Notes "Cigarettes are the only substance legally sold that, when the user follows the instructions carefully, will result in the consumer becoming toxic, Chronically ill, or dead."
-DR Max Snyder PAtrick "(Smoking) it's how i met most of my firends on campus. You always have someone you can call up and chill with outside... there is nothing to really do when you smoke but talk, so you are always making new friends." Smokers Corner Hamlin Hall Vandenberg Vanwagner Hill Fitz S. Foundation N. Foundation The OC Before you Start Smoking Don't Just some facts Smoking contributes to:
Yellowing of teeth and nails
Studies have found a link to breast cancer
Death Whats in a cigarette Second hand smoke causes 7,500 to 15,000 infants to be hospitalized a year. There are Many ways to quit Replacement theropy Hypnosis Hotlines