Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
What is Physics?
Transcript of What is Physics?
including relativity, astrophysics optics / light physics, acoustics, the study of sound and sound waves, and includes the fields of medical or biophysics, geophysics electricty and magnetism, thermodynamics, high energy physics electronics cosmology nanotechnology particle physics chemical physics Fluid Mechanics The Hubble Deep Field This set of images was taken by focusing the Hubble on the same random piece of sky for over 140 hours. This field of view contains over 3000 galaxies each with about 100 billion stars (give or take).
This piece of sky occupies the same field of view as a tennis ball seen from 100 yards away. Other observations seem to confirm that this is what space looks like in every direction. As we explore physics together, lets be curious, show respect for each other and have a sense of humor. If we do that, we'll learn a lot and have a lot of fun. Thanks, Mr. H and Mrs. T. BVHS