Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Friday, September 1st
Transcript of Friday, September 1st
On your Do Now sheet under "Friday"
Explain a situation you had as "toxic" in school with friends or home. What occurred? What helps you deal with it?
M: In your seat
V: Level 0
P: Write down on DO NOW SHEET
Full Value Contract #1
What does it mean to "Be Here in Science Class
Rotation 1- Write down what it means to be here in science class.
Rotation 2- Be Honest.
Rotation 3- Care for self and others.
Rotation 4- Be Safe.
Rotation 5- Let go and Move on.
Rotation 6- Set Goals.
-Everyone in your group will create a meaning or phrase to each chart in the room.
-Each rotation will be no longer than 2 minutes.
-Everyone has to write down one thing.
Share out: What did we write down.
What did we learn from this?
Practice proper exit out of the classroom
- Think what you seemed toxic..
and watch this video.
1. Everyone has a job, and has to put together something.
2. Respect each other no matter what.
3. Collaborate, bounce off ideas!
4. Transition timely and properly!
5. Time to practice.