Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Inertia
Inertia is a quality of an object that determines how difficult it is to get that object to move, to stop moving, or to change directions. Generally, the heavier an object is, the more inertia it has.
To know how inertia applies to everyday life
To know that inertia is a property of all things with a mass
Its the bus because it has a higher _______.
Which has more inertia?
Now...demonstrate inertia with classroom equipment