Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Snoflakeez
Snowflakes form when raindrops freeze on dust particles or pollen. It creates an ice crystals. As it falls the body grows 6 more arms, creating a snowflake.
How they form
Snowflakes have a variety of shapes. It depends on how humid or freezing it is to form in the atmosphere.There are different forms of snowflakes: Plates, Stellar crystals, Columns, Needles, Spatial Dendrites, Capped Coulmns, Irregular Particles, Graupel(soft hail), Ice pellets(A.M. Sleet)and Hail.
Snowflakes are diverse apart from each other because of which path they follow down to the ground.
Did you know? :
What makes their unique design.
Why they are so different
-Diamond dust crystals have the diameter of a human hair.
-More than 1,000,000,000 snowflakes fall during the average year.