Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
How to repost something on Pinterest
Transcript of How to repost something on Pinterest
THEN ENJOY! People might repin, comment, or like your picture if it is NOT STUPID!!
Go to app store.
Buy the app Pinterest.
Wait for it download.
by throwing phone against wall (it will go faster)
JK don't throw your phone it will go slower.
Make an account if you already don't have one. It looks like the picture above. If it doesn't YOU did it WRONG.
Then you make a board to put the pin in if you don't already have one.
Go to categories or click on search bar to find what picture you are looking for. Look through pictures and see which one you like.
Click on the picture you want to repin. On the top of the picture their should be a big red button. The button should read PIN IT. Click it.
How to repost something on Pinterest!
By: Ariel, Maddy, and Anissa