Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Informative Speech: Fireworks
Transcript of Informative Speech: Fireworks
The History, Composition, and Celebration Composition Color Compound Red strontium salts, lithium salts lithium carbonate, Li2CO3= red, Strontium carbonate, SrCO3= bright red Orange calcium salts calcium chloride, CaCl2, calcium sulfate, CaSO4*xH2O, where x=0,2,3,5 Gold incandescence of iron (with carbon), charcoal, or lampblack Yellow sodium compounds, sodium nitrate, NaNO3, Cryolite, Na3AIF6 tune video to 3:03 Finale Famous Quote's The day will be most memorable in the history of America. I am apt to believe that it will be celebrated by succeeding generations as the great anniversary... Solemnized with pomp and parade... bonfires and fireworks from sea to sea
-John Adams, 1776 Stimulate Celebration