Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
William Morrison and John C. Wharton, Creators Of Cotton Candy
Transcript of William Morrison and John C. Wharton, Creators Of Cotton Candy
Candy Floss (Canada, UK, Ireland, New Zealand and South Africa)
Fairy Floss (Australia)
Buddhi ka Baal (India)
maai da jhata (India)
Lachha (Pakistan) The United States celebrates national cotton candy day on December 7th every year. Iced Tea was also introduced at this fair. The very few changes of the invention now is that there are different flavors and color like bubble gum, grape, strawberry, banana and blue raspberry, ect.