Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Homeless People
Some homes are against specific things. Such as, being against LGBTQ, fear of contracting insects, spreading illnesses, etc.
Why don't they let homeless people get jobs?
They don't let the homeless people get jobs because they don't got reliable phones, the economy effects everything, it's hard for them to stay clean, etc.
Why do homeless people choose streets than shelters?
Can homeless people get a house at some point?
Yes, they can own a property if they earn enough money.
How do people become homeless?
They can become homeless people because lack of jobs,lack of money, housing costs, lack of health care, etc.
Why doesn't the Government take care of all homeless people?
That is because the poor have no power and no money.
Some homeless people refuse to stay in a shelter because the shelter beds have bedbugs, there are drug dealers, they steal, etc.
Why are people so rude to homeless people?
They are rude because they have
no respect for them and they
think that they deserve