Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
My 1st Semester at SCSU
Transcript of My 1st Semester at SCSU
3 things I have learned
College Expectations: DEBUNKED
- I thought I'd hear about more crazy parties
-Bus system is not as interesting as I thought it'd be.
-I thought I'd be less stressed out
- I thought I'd have no money but I really understand that concept now.
Students Organized for Change
Highlights of my 1st Semester
-1st in my Immediate family to go to college
-Amazing people kept me going
-Lots of adventures
Tips Future Freshman could Benefit from..
-Don't try to be that guy/girl (kid who skips, gets drunk all the time, etc.)
-Embrace who you are but also try to start out with a fresh slate. You can become someone totally new.
-Go to class and participate in as many activities as you can.
-As much as I hate to say it--Live on campus.
-More serious about my future
-Really good at procrastinating
How have I changed?
-It showed me my priviliges in life.
-The opportunity I have coming to college is even more important than I thought.
-Other people are struggling like me too.
-I am a serial procrastinator and that doesn't mesh well with college.
-It's nothing like anyone has ever explained to me besides the work load.
-You're going to find people who don't care about going here and you shouldn't let that drag you down.