Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of coral reefs
how is a coral reef formed?
Coral reefs aremade from calcium carbonate by corals. Most coral reefs are built from stony corals.
where are they found
coral reefs are found all around the world in tropical and subtropical oceans.
what are coral reefs ?
coral reefs are a community of living things. coral reefs are one
of the most complex ecosystems in the world.
how is it important to people
it gives food to people and fish.
coral are animals belonging to a big group of animals called cnadaria. other animals are jellyfish and sea anemons. Cnidarians show a wide variety of colours, shapes and sizes.
ther two types of coral hard coral and soft coral.
what is coral ?