Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Importance of Handling Time in Community Networks
Transcript of The Importance of Handling Time in Community Networks
We expect insect to forage faster if they are bigger. Range of nectar tubes
Deeper tubes exclude more visitor species Handling Time Search Time Visitation Rate Abundance Interaction frequency Methods Interaction Strength
Total effect of animal mutualist on reproductive success or seed dispersal of a plant 11 Plant species
28 Insect species
208 Insect individuals
Almost 2000 interactions Acknowledgements
Sabrina van der Velde
GOOD LUCK Tim and Saskia
Thanks Quantifying interactions in pollination networks: Morphological determinants of handling times
Structural eqn modelling
Nectar data (TIM)
Floral unit and flower heads (SASKIA)
Complexity index (ARJAN)