Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Usability
"The adequacy of contents/functionalities (pillar I) and accessibility tools (pillar II), between themselves and with respect to the users (pillar IV) and the relevant context (world). However, this adequacy has to be measured taking into consideration the goals of people who commission, project, develop, promote and run the website (pillar III)." (Cantoni et al. 2003: 7–8)
Listen carefully to the stakeholders, and understand their own goals
Explore the website/app so to discover its structure
Compare with similar websites/apps to see different perspectives/approaches
Define relevant heuristics
Define relevant user scenarios
Do Expert inspection and/or user testing
Prepare an evaluation report
Present results to the client