Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Richard St. John's 8 secrets of success
Transcript of Richard St. John's 8 secrets of success
Do it for LOVE Not MONEY Passion 1 To be successful put your nose down in
something and get damn good at it. Good 3 Focus yourself on one thing Focus 4 Push yourself.
Physically, mentally, you gotta push, push, push. Push 5 You have to serve others something of value Serve 6 Listen
Make Connections Ideas 7 You've got to persist through Failure and CRAP Persist 8 Push through Shyness & Self Doubt Criticism
Pressure Persist through CRAP Practice Practice, Practice, Practice Practice To get Good takes .... Listen
Make Connections How to Generate Ideas? Generate New Ideas Thank you For Your Time 1. Passion
8. Persist The 8 Secrets of Success Please enjoy the original TED presentation below