Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Graphic Organizers
Organizers Graphic Organizers - Provides a helpful visual aid for students
- Helps students organize their thoughts
- Effective study tool/convenient review
- Concretized abstract information
-great tool to use with struggling writers and students who are having trouble making connections among concepts. -Decreases note-taking
- Too simplified
-Lack of a comprehensive guide
-Students may miss out on receiving valuable feedback
- used during guided reading as a pre-reading/post-reading activity
- to establish prior knowledge
-to help students make predictions
-assess students' comprehension
-provide a visual connection
-to help students plan writing
-provide a frame for details, comparisons, sequences, and interactions. The great thing about graphic organizers is that it can be applied to ALL subjects. Graphic organizers are generally used (based on different organizers): http://www.eslpartyland.com/graphic-organizers-help-esl-students.html http://benefitof.net/benefits-of-graphic-organizers/ http://www.ehow.com/facts_5522538_advantages-disadvantages-graphic-organizer.html By