Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Mobile Health
Mobile Health is the practice of medicine using mobile devices, such as mobile phones, tablets and PDAs.
The use of mobile health ranges from the use of iPads by doctors for accessing EHR data and drug reference materials, to consumers using apps for measuring blood pressure and for fitness purposes.
Use of Mobile Devices
Using text messaging to send information and reminders to patients.
eg: Text4babay mHealth program
Remote Patient monitoring
Another form of mobile health care involving
devices that monitor patient health and then send the data electronically to a health care provider.
AliveCor Heart Monitor
MObiUS SP1 System by Mobisante
Visi Mobile System by Sotera Wireless
Mobile Health Apps
eg: Urgent Care App , Nike App
Issues to Tackle
Information Improvement for Mobile Health
Issuance of FDA's new guidlines for Mobile Health Applications
How Apple's M7 Chip Will Shape Up Mobile Health?
PWC mHealth report findings show mHealth has more acceptability in emerging markets than in developed markets.