Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Funnel Principle
Transcript of The Funnel Principle
the funnel principle
from broad to specific
a brief 'signposting' exercise
i.e. "This chapter comprises x, y and z..."
refers to Learning Outcome #1
the background and wider context
lead into the topic
and locate the area
coverage of similar
projects or research
close with your rationale and research question
leads into methodology
the next stage is to connect your research question to the most appropriate methods of enquiry
a way of developing Literature Reviews