Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of R.M.S. Titanic
By Carlo Escutia Cedillo
How big was the Titanic
The Titanic was 882 ft. and 9 in.. the Titanic was 175 ft. tall and 92 ft. and 6in..
By the time it was 11:50 the Titanic was filled with 14 ft. of water. The bolts on the Titanic were made of substandard iron. The cabins on the titanic had little gaps on the top of the wall. So thats why the water spread through the room.
What I Would do to save the Titanic 1
One thing I would do to save