Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Scuba
Diving Safe? What do I need to start diving? If I get certified, and spend all the money for all the equipment... Safety Rule #1
NEVER lose sight of your dive buddy Rule #3
Don't forget, you are only an observer. Rule #2
Watch your air gauge. Items you will need before exploring the underwater world AIR!!! Universal Signs
and Signals The Dive Flag Going Up I'm O.K. Octo Goggles Flippers Objectives: Exploration:
To boldly go where no man has gone before Amazing animals up close As close to flying as the real thing Dustin's #1 reason, and most importantly… Step One
(on the beach) Step Two
(on the boat) Step Three
(into the great unknown) (Dustin's Number 1 Reason) What's an advantage to becoming a Diver? Questions?