Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Toyotism
Working condition improvement 0 stock,
0 delay. Kanban A scheduling system that helps determine what to produce, when to produce it, and how much to produce Jidohka detect abnormalities
stop and respond
harmonize humans & machines - the highest quality
- the lowest cost
- the shortest lead time Joined Toyota Motor company in 1943
"Toyota Production System: Beyond Large-Scale Production"
"Workplace Management" Taiichi Ohno KaiZen 5 zeros Toyota Production System 1912-1990 Japanese businessman
considered as father of the TOYOTA PRODUCTION SYSTEM Wrote several books like: Ohno's principles influenced areas outside of manufacturing, and have been extended into the service arena. Just-In-Time Operate with the minimum resource required to consistently deliver:
just what is needed
in just the required method
just where it is needed
just when it is needed usual card