Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Timeline
I was born on May 14, 1999 in Edina, MN!
I moved to Toronto, Canada
My sister, Renee
By: Grace Lee
I Started dance at MCDT and that year met my best friends Shelley and Lisa.
I moved back to Edina, MN and then a couple months later moved to Eagan.
I moved to Shoreview and started Turtle Lake and met one of best friends, Tiffany.
My sister, Ivy was born.
My dance group went to China
and performed at opening ceremony of
Tianjin International Youth &
Children's Culture & Art Festival.
I started Chippewa!
I started playing for a USTA Junior Team and met my best friend, Maya!
I started going to Minghua Central Chinese school cause my parents forced me to.
I got 3 fishes which my dad eventually flushed down the toilet.
I started my first dance class.
First I moved to Eden Prairie then a couple months later I moved to Minnetonka.
Went to Vancouver for the first time.