Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Figurative Language
A metaphor is a comparison of two unlike things
Personification is a nonhuman
thing being talked about as if
it were human.
the sound they
Alliteration is the
repetition of consonant
sounds at the beginning
The tree trunk was a twisted pretzel
Lightning danced across the sky.
The car stopped suddenly with a
The happy hamster hopped along.
A simile is a comparison of two
unlike things, using
the word "like" or "as".
Her eyes were as bright as the sun
What did he
Listen for the word Tigger will say. It is our next Figurative Language term...